EDI meets DP/privacy training co-hosted with Consult Seated
Or how to support equality, diversity & inclusion without privacy risks
Date: Wednesday 7th December 2022 for the LIVE session or on-demand access is available.
Time: 10am to 12.30pm OR whenever you choose over the next 12 months, with the on-demand access.
Place: On Teams live & interactive OR online on demand, if you can’t make it to the live event.
Who is this training for?
This session is for:
- HR managers and teams
- Customer Experience leaders
- Business Analysts
- EDI leads, consultant, committees, or champions
- DPOs and their teams, and
- Anyone else involved in monitoring, maintaining and improving equality diversity and inclusion, in any sector.
Price: LIVE – £67 for individuals paying privately, or £200 per organisation which includes up to 3 attendees. Extra delegates can attend for £67 each.
ON-DEMAND – £50.25 for individuals paying privately, or £150 per organisation.
Prices are all subject to VAT, which is added at invoice stage.
What does the training include?
- Two expert presenters – Clare Paterson of CP Data Protection is joined by Kathryn Paylor-Bent of Consult Seated, the award-winning lady in the funky shoes, oh and the wheelchair!
- Lots of clear & practical advice to explain the legal framework that impacts the collection and monitoring of EDI data.
- How to navigate the legal requirements.
- Pragmatic ideas to improve inclusion without risking privacy.
- The LIVE option includes a lively and interactive 2.5 hour training session, with lots of sharing of experiences.
- The ON-DEMAND option includes a shorter recorded presentation, with a voiceover and the slides, that’s available to you for 12 months from the training, but without the more in-depth conversations.
- All attendees get a copy of the slides.
- All attendees get additional guidance notes and templates.
To secure your spaces, simply click the link below!
Message from Clare:
“Because I hate training that makes life harder – when you go away with a huge to-do list and a feeling of panic – the training at CP Data Protection is designed to make life easier for delegates, so you leave with helpful advice, ready-to-use templates, and a feeling of calm!”
What do people say about CP Data Protection training?
"We absolutely loved it! I love the informality of the way you run training and when you get a good group on debating and asking questions, then that benefits everyone!"
"I have felt such benefit from the desk top review and the VIP day - I feel my knowledge and confidence to Data protection has developed significantly! "
"It was interesting to understand the process and how links are developed that sometimes cause more problems. Picking the bones out of things and understanding how to piece them back together effectively is a challenge, But Clare explained the thought process behind decisions which highlighted better outcomes."
"I worked with Clare whilst she put into place a comprehensive GDPR training and policy refresh for my organisation. Clare is organised, reliable and knowledgeable. Her presentations and policy work are excellent quality and she brings a warm and professional manner to all her work. Clare is generous with her time and knowledge and is a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend her."