CCTV in Social Housing Training
How to use CCTV fairly & lawfully, including how to handle customers’ use of domestic CCTV
Please note, this training took place on 7th Dec 2022, but drop me an email to talk about future sessions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this training for?
This session is for:
- HR managers
- Facilities managers
- Housing Officers or Neighbourhood Officers
- Community Safety Officers
- Data Protection Officers or leads, and their teams
- Anyone responsible for the installation and use of CCTV in social housing
- Anyone responsible for managing customer relationships and disputes involving your own or customers’ own domestic CCTV.
Price: £200 per organisation which includes up to 3 attendees. Extra delegates can attend for £67 each.
Prices are subject to VAT, which is added at invoice stage.
What does the training include?
- Lots of clear & practical advice to explain the legal framework that impacts the use of CCTV.
- How to navigate the legal requirements.
- Pragmatic ideas to improve the safe use of CCTV without risking privacy.
- Live and interactive 2.5 hour training session.
- Copy of the slides.
- Additional guidance notes and templates.
Date: Thursday 24th November 2022
Time: 10am to 12.30pm
Place: Online – live & interactive
To secure your spaces, simply click the link below!
Message from Clare:
“Because I hate training that makes life harder – when you go away with a huge to-do list and a feeling of panic – the training at CP Data Protection is designed to make life easier for delegates, so you leave with helpful advice, ready-to-use templates, and a feeling of calm!”
What do people say about CP Data Protection training?
"We absolutely loved it! I love the informality of the way you run training and when you get a good group on debating and asking questions, then that benefits everyone!"
"I have felt such benefit from the desk top review and the VIP day - I feel my knowledge and confidence to Data protection has developed significantly! "
"It was interesting to understand the process and how links are developed that sometimes cause more problems. Picking the bones out of things and understanding how to piece them back together effectively is a challenge, But Clare explained the thought process behind decisions which highlighted better outcomes."
"I worked with Clare whilst she put into place a comprehensive GDPR training and policy refresh for my organisation. Clare is organised, reliable and knowledgeable. Her presentations and policy work are excellent quality and she brings a warm and professional manner to all her work. Clare is generous with her time and knowledge and is a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend her."